Help me become a Londoner!

Gianni Ceccarelli dakkar at
Tue Nov 24 13:37:34 GMT 2009

On 2009-11-24 Richard Huxton <dev at> wrote:
> Ah, walking distance doesn't count as travel. Oh that's another point
> for our original poster - you will walk lots in London. If it takes
> less than 15 mins to walk somewhere, just do that (unless somewhere is
> another tube station on the same line as you*). About 30 minutes is
> the cross-over point where public transport can save you time.

Original poster here :)

Yes, I realise that the trade-off exists. Actually, for my previous
job, I'd walk every day 3 Km each way. I'm not afraid of walking :)

	Dakkar - <Mobilis in mobile>
	GPG public key fingerprint = A071 E618 DD2C 5901 9574
	                             6FE2 40EA 9883 7519 3F88
	                    key id = 0x75193F88

The most common form of marriage proposal: "YOU'RE WHAT!?"