Monads are like burritos

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 14:07:00 GMT 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Peter Edwards <peter at dragonstaff.co.uk> wrote:
> Shite City

I'm sure that was a typo ;)

Wahaca is very tasty indeed (particularly the tasting platter for two,
you get to try 5 different delicious things). I can only vouch for the
shite city branch at westfield as last I tried to get into the Covent
Garden one I found that I'd be waiting an hour for a table, so I gave
up. They also do dangerously tasty Mojitos, not that London.pm members
would be interested in such boozy things...

Daddy Donkey is also brilliant, but queueing is annoying, and it's a
market stall so they don't take cards.
Chilango I thought were better than average, but not to the level of
Wahaca or Daddy Donkey.

--James