Brazilian PM looking for a job in London area

Chris Jack chris_jack at
Mon Jan 11 12:11:48 GMT 2010

Solli wrote:
> My name is Solli (a Brazilian Perl Monger) that is going to London to get my
My name is Solli and I'm a Brazilian Perl Monger. I am coming to London to

> English improved. As a part of tactics to get fluent English, and has a

improve my English. My plan is to become fluent in English and gain
> entire British life experience, I'm looking for a part-time job

experience of British life. I'm looking for a part-time job in the London area

> (limited by student visa) in the London area.

but am limited by my student visa.

Got a cool Hotmail story? Tell us now