Brazilian PM looking for a job in London area

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 11 13:38:31 GMT 2010

Solli Honorio wrote:
> Fellows
>
> My name is Solli (a Brazilian Perl Monger) that is going to London to
> get my English improved. As a part of tactics to get fluent English,
> and has a entire British life experience, I'm looking for a part-time
> job (limited by student visa) in the London area.
>
> I will be in London from March, 11th to June, 20th. If your company
> is hiring or somewhat interested on offering me a job, my profile is
> available at http://www.linkedin.com/in/shonorio.
>
> Thanks everybody.

I know Solli personally for some years now, and had some work experience
with him.

I've passed the São Paulo Perl Mongers leadership to him in Dec 2005, in
order to assume a job in Lisbon, where I worked with Joel Bernstein. I'm
willing to provide references to whoever is interested in hiring Solli.

Chris: I tend to believe osfameron observed correctly and your intention
was to be helpful. Please make it clear next time, I believe Solli will
appreciate your input on language and culture if you make it clear.

Cheers
--
Luis Motta Campos is a software engineer,
Perl Programmer, foodie and photographer.