Looking for a Perl development position in London

Bob MacCallum uncoolbob at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 13:31:55 GMT 2010

Under the 1975 Sex Discrimination Act it's unlawful for an employer to
discriminate against you because you are married.  This means that they
cannot ask you about this during interviews, etc.

Your voluntary disclosure of this information makes me slightly
uncomfortable but I doubt there is a law against it!

In the hypothetical future, I will only be offering jobs to people with
wedding rings who look like they haven't slept for weeks :-)

PERSONAL PROFILE

--
http://darwintunes.org - a test-tube for cultural evolution
http://evolectronica.com - survival of the funkiest