On-topic: HTML/JS help please

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Fri Feb 5 15:36:39 GMT 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 9:25 AM, David Cantrell <david at cantrell.org.uk>wrote:

> I want to add a Thingy to CPANdeps to let users collapse/expand portions
> of the dependency tree.  How would one go about this?
>
> Naively wrapping <tr>s in <div>s and toggling their style.display
> doesn't work, presumably because <div> isn't kosher in a <table>.

I went to the site for the source code[0] and tried to clone the repo[1] and
hack on this but I got the following error:

Initialized empty Git repository in /Users/cwest/src/cpandeps/repo/.git/

Is a contribution something you're up for? I would be converting your table
to a nested <ol> listing, taking advantage of the value attribute on the
<li> element to ensure the incriminator doesn't break, such as the
DBIx::Class[2] page.

Cheers,

--
Casey West

[0] http://www.cantrell.org.uk/cgit/cgit.cgi/cpandeps/
[1] git://bytemark.barnyard.co.uk/cpandeps/repo.git
[2]
http://deps.cpantesters.org/?module=DBIx%3A%3AClass&perl=any+version&os=any+OS