On-topic: HTML/JS help please

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Feb 5 16:29:39 GMT 2010

On Fri, Feb 05, 2010 at 10:36:39AM -0500, Casey West wrote:
> I went to the site for the source code[0] and tried to clone the repo[1] and
> hack on this but I got the following error:
>
> Initialized empty Git repository in /Users/cwest/src/cpandeps/repo/.git/

Fixed;

git clone anonygit at bytemark.barnyard.co.uk:/git/cpandeps/repo.git

password is anonygit.  I can't persuade Linux to have no password for
that user and for ssh to not ask for it.  <shrug>

> Is a contribution something you're up for?

Absolutely!  Although I've come up with an Evil But Workable solution
now - create really long ids that contain all the possible ids I might
want to collapse.  Now I just need to fiddle with the toggle function to
instead of just hiding/showing a single element, do it for all the
elements whose ids contain a particular substring.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

Anyone willing to give up a little fun for tolerance deserves neither