Working in London

Robin Berjon robin at berjon.com
Tue Feb 23 17:15:49 GMT 2010

On Feb 23, 2010, at 15:41 , Victoria Conlan wrote:
> Robin - where abouts in London are you talking about?

I don't know yet. The office is around Paddington, but I have no idea where that'd make me live apart from "hopefully not horribly far" :)

> It does make a
> significant difference to childcare costs.  ie, at the moment I pay, I
> think, 47/day for a HappyChild nursery in W12 (near BBC White City), but
> when our city centre nursery closed

Thanks, that's good to know. It doesn't translate to all that much more than what I pay here (adjusted for differences in the prices of rent and food it's probably even a little cheaper).

I might post here again in a few months asking about good nursery/childminder addresses :)

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/