Perl T-shirts

Abigail abigail at abigail.be
Fri Feb 26 14:41:02 GMT 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 10:53:19AM +0000, Paul LeoNerd Evans wrote:
> I have come to the shocking realisation that I don't actually own any
> t-shirts relating to Perl.
>
> Would anyone have any suggestions on what to buy and from where, ideally
> such that my money might go to some usefully-related cause (i.e. instead
> of just something mentioning Perl from thinkgeek/cafepress/etc..)?

I hardly have any T-shirts that aren't related to Perl[1] - the few that
aren't related to Perl are either very, very old, or have some other IT
connection.

Abigail

[1]  Sometimes, the relation is not obvious. The last time I actually
     bought a T-shirt outside a Perl event was in 2004, when my
     luggage was delayed by 2 days. But I was heading towards a Perl
     conference... And the time before, in 2003, I did the touristy
     thing, and bought a T-shirt. But then the elderly sales guy noticed
     my Perl baseballcap, and we chatted about programming languages and
     computers...