Perl T-shirts

Jonathan Stowe jns at integration-house.com
Fri Feb 26 20:00:55 GMT 2010

On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 11:39 +0000, James Laver wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 10:53:19AM +0000, Paul LeoNerd Evans wrote:
> > I have come to the shocking realisation that I don't actually own any
> > t-shirts relating to Perl.
> >
> > Would anyone have any suggestions on what to buy and from where, ideally
> > such that my money might go to some usefully-related cause (i.e. instead
> > of just something mentioning Perl from thinkgeek/cafepress/etc..)?
>
> If you go to YAPC this year, they're always selling t-shirts of previous YAPCs.

I think I've still got the Amsterdam.pm t-shirt that I bought for what
was then considered silly money[1] at Y::E 19100 all of ten years ago,
it's a bit faded and probably doesn't fit well anymore, maybe I should
recycle it as a special item at the next yapc.

[1] I blame Greg for this.

/J\
--
Rabid Gravy:    http://rabidgravy.com/