[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Mongers Technical Meeting 12th April 2010

Mike Whitaker mike at altrion.org
Sat Mar 27 21:58:41 GMT 2010

>>> Hmm... the tricky bit is finding a tune where 'Damian Conway' will scan...
>>
>> How about the bass line from the Doctor Who theme?
>>
>> Da-da-da-dahh-dah,
>> Da-da-da-dahh-dah...
>>
>> Seems close, no?
>
> La la la, I can't hear you! And... not really, no.

Oh, come ON, people. At least TRY.

To the /obvious/ tune.

Ah, look at all the london Perlers x 2

Damien Conway
Comes from Down Under to London P M
Now and again

At the Prince Alfred
April the twelfth, where there's real ale in stock
Seven o'clock

Ah, look at all the London Perlers
Where do they all come from?
Ah, look at all the London Perlers
Who's going to come along?

Damien Conway
Talks on a topic both eldritch and strange
Is he deranged?

Sign up at the website
londonpmtech dot appspot dot com
Or so says Leon

Ah, look at all the London Perlers
Where do they all come from?
Ah, look at all the London Perlers
Who's going to come along?

Pity James Laver
Can't make it along so he'll miss all the fun
What can be done?

Damien Conway
Will let us record, but not share it online:
Isn't he kind.

Ah, look at all the London Perlers
Where do they all come from?
Ah, look at all the London Perlers