Dim Sum Pearl Liang Thursday 1pm

Léon Brocard acme at
Tue Mar 30 14:37:50 BST 2010

Someone told me that if I organised dim sum at Pearl Liang they would
come. Whoever that was now has a chance, for that is my choice this
week. Please let me know if you intend on coming as the staff get
annoyed when we ask for a table for 2 please, no wait 3 please, no
wait 5, no wait 8, no wait 10 please.

There will also be a heretics meeting that day, in sunny south London:

It being a heretical meeting I couldn't possibly attend. If you spot
someone who looks like me, that'll actually be my evil twin. It's easy
to tell us apart: he doesn't wear orange. The real official social is
next week, and I shall be attending that. It's also south of the
river, but only just: dim sum is a social event where we meet up every Thursday at
1pm at a different Chinese restaurant, spend about an hour (and about
£10 cash) eating tasty dim sum (steamed and fried dumplings), then go
our separate ways.

Pearl Liang
8 Sheldon Square
London W2 6EZ
Paddington Station Tube Station

It's quite hard to find: be sure to check "Getting here" on the link above.

See you there! Leon