Broadband (probably again...)

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Mon Apr 5 16:00:10 BST 2010

On 02/04/2010 12:05, Matthew Seaman wrote:
> A&A are penguin and daemon friendly, give you a static IPv4 allocation
> (and as many IPv6 addresses as you can eat), are happy for you to run
> your own servers from a residential broadband line, plus their support
> are generally clueful.  I've been a happy customer for years.

If you want clueful and free-software-friendly, there's UKFSN:
http://www.ukfsn.org/home/internet/adsl/

Andrew Ford was saying nice things about http://www.thephone.coop/ the
other day as well.

I'm with Plusnet because their (line rental + DSL) deal is one of the
cheapest I've found, but they're a bit meh. And they're BT.

--
<Art> Life is perfectly fair, by the way; just to other people.