Lovefilm, yes or no?

Peter Edwards peter at dragonstaff.co.uk
Wed Apr 14 14:05:51 BST 2010

On 14 April 2010 13:19, ian <londonperlmongers at iandocherty.com> wrote:

> There might be less comments to this thread if the people who have *not*
> been tested and rejected leave a comment.
>
> However, as a matter of interest, the test I took was the 'pelmanism' game
> (turning over cards to find a match).
>
> Has anyone been given a different test?

I know a couple of people not on this list, one who joined in the last 6
months and seems happy enough there, another who interviewed for a perm job
a couple of weeks ago and didn't get it. You takes your pick...

Funniest interview question I heard of recently (not Lovefilm) was:
"What's two to the power 14"
As in, work out the answer there and then, not type in  perl -e 'print
2**14, "\n"'  as eny fule kno

Cheers, Peter