Lovefilm, yes or no?

Mr I cub4ucme at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 08:34:33 BST 2010

How this thread sooo went off topic!

LF. Like most places there are good / bad practices,  awful / good code,
etc.

It is definitely a development influenced company. The HQ is in the middle
of nowhere which some might find socially restrictive.

If I were forced to pick a single bad point it would be that there are too
many employees with "architect" in their job title*.

* some many argue that >0 is too many

--
U # MC4L 2010:: Holla @ Ur Bowy
# Find yourself: http://www.flickr.com/photos/66781473@N00/