Help needed debugging on Windows

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sat May 29 15:54:11 BST 2010

I got this failure report from a Windows user:

http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/6977299

which is very odd.  It's complaining that one of my pre-requisites is
missing, but it's listed correctly in META.yml and Makefile.PL, *and* is
correctly picked up for some of the tests.  It only appears to fail when
testing a script bundled with the module.  Can EU::MM be writing the
wrong #! line (or whatever the Windows equivalent is) into the script?

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

    [OS X] appeals to me as a monk, a user, a compiler-of-apps, a
    sometime coder, and an easily amused primate with a penchant
    for those that are pretty, colorful, and make nice noises.
        -- Dan Birchall, in The Monastery