baby friendly places in/around Farringdon / Holborn

Steff steff at steff.name
Mon Jun 7 22:29:01 BST 2010

On 7 June 2010 12:07, Aaron Trevena <aaron.trevena at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi L.pmers,
>
> My wife, youngest child and myself will be in your fine city tomorrow
> from about 1000-1700 ish for an appointment at a certain well known
> childrens hospital (blood disorders and surgery aren't a good
> combination), and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions where
> we can grab food, put our feet up or entertain our 7 month old boy?
>
> Might be able to convince Sam and Luca to come along and meet some
> people for lunch, but once bitten twice shy (I think Evil Dave has
> scared her off perl mongers ;)

If you can make it out to Bethnal Green, try E Pellicci, feeding the
east end since 1900. Excellent, reassuring food and they're warmly
welcoming to children as Italians tend to be. Also right next to
Weavers Fields, a pleasant park, and close to the Museum of Childhood
which is a good place to take small people.