Dim Sum Thursday 1pm Super Star

the hatter at
Thu Aug 5 11:10:17 BST 2010

While our expeditionary forces are doing what they do best, deep into
Italian territory, today we shall celebrate their victories to date and
drink (tea) to their future successes.  We shall also raise several sorts
of small, tasty treats in their honour as they seek to convert more people
to our unique philosophies.  Join me. dim sum is a social event where we meet up every Thursday at
1pm at a different Chinese restaurant, spend about an hour (and about
10 quid cash) eating tasty dim sum (steamed and fried dumplings), then
go our separate ways.

Thursday 1pm
Super Star
17 Lisle Street