Fwd: [Ukfreebsd] opentech - 11th Sept - London

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Aug 5 22:08:21 BST 2010

Sam Smith wrote to the UK FreeBSD list:

> Details of this year's OpenTech are below - many of you will
> be interested in coming along.
>
> There's a session on "Modern X" for finding out about things
> that you heard about a decade ago, but which have radically
> changed since you last looked at them...

Anyone wanna do something on "modern perl"?

>     * Ticket reservations now open - Please Redistribute Freely *
>
>                        Open Tech 2010
>                   sponsored by data.gov.uk
>
>         Saturday 11th Septmber - ULU, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HY
>             http://www.ukuug.org/events/opentech2010/
>
>   Open Tech 2010, from UKUUG and friends,
>   Saturday 11th September
>   ULU, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HY
>
>   Tickets only £5
>   Students Free Entry
>
>   Welcome to OpenTech 2010.
> [snip]

I won't be there, cos I have a prior engagement next door.  Literally
next door, at UCL.  Ho hum.

--
David Cantrell | even more awesome than a panda-fur coat

Eye have a spelling chequer / It came with my pea sea
It planely marques four my revue / Miss Steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a quay and type a word / And weight for it to say
Weather eye am wrong oar write / It shows me strait a weigh.