Ovid publiustemp-londonpm at
Sun Aug 8 07:51:29 BST 2010

For those who don't know about DevTank, it's a group for "Developers who love
startups & startups who love developers"

On August 18th, I'll be giving a talk on roles (essentially the same talk I gave
at OSCON):
Sign up so that when the inevitable "people still use Perl?" comments are made,
I don't look like a complete idiot :)

I believe that attendees are being threatened with free beer and pizza.

(Note: if you've seen this talk somewhere other than OSCON, it's different. I
dumped the B:: hierarchy example because people found it a bit more complex than
I anticipated)

Buy the book         -
Tech blog            -
Twitter              -