Need a CRUD thing

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Wed Aug 25 15:59:35 BST 2010

David Cantrell <david at cantrell.org.uk> writes:

> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 03:12:29PM +0100, Tom Hukins wrote:
>
>> Oh look, I misunderstood the question and made a fool of myself on the
>> list.  But it's also not a "tiny script" as it has lots of
>> dependencies.
>
> Dependencies I don't care about - the computer can take care of those
> for me.  I just don't want to have to write any code to glue all the
> dependencies together.  So, provided that it's CGI-friendly, AutoCRUD
> looks like a good candidate.

You _really_ don't want to run Catalyst (especially not 5.80 with all
the Moose stuff) without a persistent process model.  Doubly so if
you're using DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader in dynamic mode, like you
indicated you'd like to in another post.

--
ilmari
"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,