Best practice for variables shared between processes?

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 14:24:31 BST 2010

If you want something in between the database functionality/requirements
of The Schwartz and manually twiddling bits on disk (with a magnet of
course - if you are lucky - when I was a lad we had to make our own
magnetism) then IPC::DirQueue implements a safe filesystem based IPC
mechanism.

I have it in use for a couple of things - it works pretty well.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]