Anybody know someone who might be looking for remote work?

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Thu Dec 16 20:06:30 GMT 2010

I ummed and ahhhed about whether to send this to the jobs list but
figured it might be better here.

My company, Zendesk, makes hosted help desk software. We also have a
number of support people who work remotely all over the world to provide
24hr coverage.

We're Danish but based in San Francisco and we're looking for people in
the UK and Europe to do 1st Level and 2nd Level/Technical support stuff
and also engage with the local community. Often by hosting pub based
meetups.

This is probably a little low level for most people here but I thought
maybe someone might know people who are looking.

The company is very cool[*], very laid back, growing fast and we just
closed 19M in funding.

Ping me off list if you want more details.

Simon

[*] For example - we're running this web series at the moment

http://www.zendesk.com/merry-holidays

which contains cameos from Lawrence Lessig and Cory Doctorow amongst
others.