Recommendation for simple Web Frameworks

Daniel Pittman daniel at
Thu Jan 6 19:26:24 GMT 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 11:17, Joel Bernstein <joel at> wrote:
> On 6 January 2011 20:04, Simon Wistow <simon at> wrote:
>> Before I write my own (or repurpose one of the hundred previosu ones
>> I've written) does anyone have any recommendations?
> My feeling is that Dancer probably suits your stated requirements
> best. You get nice simple request routing, and the other stuff is
> better done using Plack middleware.

*nod*  Of all the light-weight frameworks, Dancer was the nicest to
work with when I went through to evaluate them for pretty much exactly
the use-case described.

✉ Daniel Pittman <daniel at>
⌨ daniel at (XMPP)
☎ +1 503 893 2285
♻ made with 100 percent post-consumer electrons