Recommendation for simple Web Frameworks

John Imison i at
Tue Jan 11 08:10:56 GMT 2011

On 10/01/2011 10:29 PM, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:

>> Out of interest, does anyone use CGI::Application?  What are  the general thoughts on that?
> As a dispatcher, it's fine. DBIC+TT+CGI::App is a framework :)

Great.  I'm glad to hear that some people on here are using it.  I've
been using DBIC+TT+CGI::App for a little while and found the learning
curve to be small/fast and wanted to knock something up quickly.

Most perl irc channels were recommending Catalyst, Dancer and
Mojolicious as the main frameworks and I was worried that there may have
been something wrong with CGI::App that I didn't know about.  I guess
the main difference is the 3 above are actively being developed?