Shell-fu

James Laver london.pm at jameslaver.com
Fri Feb 25 16:27:16 GMT 2011

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 07:34:45AM -0800, Ovid wrote:
> [...]

I'm currently using the us keymap on the british layout and it works
pretty well for me. It's especially useful when you switch to a desktop
you're using a non-apple keyboard with (I choose a unicomp model M
clone). The uk keymap (aside from being annoying on mac laptops) just
doesn't translate so well.

/j