iPhone Barcode Readers

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Mar 1 11:10:58 GMT 2011

On Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 10:08:33AM +0000, I wrote:

> You want "Redlaser".  It's free.  It makes an annoying beep whenever you
> scan something.  It does all the fancy looking-stuff-up nonsense ...

Both of which you can turn off.  Yay!

The configuration is confusingly hidden away in Apple's "Settings"
application.

Are you feeling bored? depressed? slowed down?  Evil Scientists may
be manipulating the speed of light in your vicinity.  Buy our patented
instructional video to find out how, and maybe YOU can stop THEM