Beer: March 17th, The Dolphin, 47 Tonbridge St, WC1H 9DW

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Thu Mar 17 18:31:47 GMT 2011

"Martin A. Brooks" <martin at hinterlands.org> writes:

> On 8 Mar 2011, at 09:10, "Martin A. Brooks" <martin at antibodymx.net> wrote:
>

>> I'll be on the ground during the day from around 6pm, my mobile is 07792
>> 493 388 if you need help finding us
>
> The back end of the pub has plenty of seating so we can cheerfully
> take over.  That's where i am lurking.

I'll be heading over shortly, but I'll have top pop by the Euston Tap to
see if they have any of the Nøgne Ø/Mikkeller Tyttebær (lingonberry)
beer left.

<http://eustontap.wordpress.com/2011/03/17/old-in-the-fridge-n%C3%B8gnemikkeller-tyttebaer/>

--
ilmari
"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,