Flickr CPAN module

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 09:42:38 GMT 2011

On 22/03/2011, at 1:04 PM, Toby Wintermute wrote:

> A way to ask for photos, and to be given back an iterator of
> Flickr::...::Photo objects, rather than the current method which is
> just a big hash of keys that vary depending on what objects you've
> been given.

Every time I've looked at evern $web->{'big name service provider's'} API the cognitive load has been horrendous, and because I haven't had a day or two for someone to pay me to get my head around it I've just given up.  An iterator or array of Flickr::Photo objects sounds like the solution for this particular problem.  Next on your list can you write up an Ebay::Simple module for us?