Jobs in London

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Mar 23 11:16:22 GMT 2011

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 12:55:20AM +0000, Victoria Conlan wrote:

> Btw, Dave - the only place I know that offers a month's salary per year
> worked is the Beeb ...

IME it's the norm for large employers.  Even at smaller employers my
experience is that that's generally what it says in the contract, although
in practice they either go bankrupt or I choose to quit.

--
David Cantrell | semi-evolved ape-thing

  I don't do .INI, .BAT, or .SYS files.  I don't assign apps to files.
  I don't configure peripherals or networks before using them. I have
  a computer to do all that. I have a Macintosh, not a hobby.
        -- Fritz Anderson