Perl on a smartphone?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Mar 23 17:06:17 GMT 2011

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 02:13:07PM +0000, Alex Knowles wrote:

> http://www.engadget.com/2008/07/13/clove-2-typing-glove-leaves-your-other-hand-free-for-high-fives/

Only this morning, as I replied to an email on the train, was I thinking
about how I need a bluetooth chording "keyboard" that I can hold and use
with one hand.

--
David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice

  I don't do .INI, .BAT, or .SYS files.  I don't assign apps to files.
  I don't configure peripherals or networks before using them. I have
  a computer to do all that. I have a Macintosh, not a hobby.
        -- Fritz Anderson