Xcode 4.0.2 and XS modules

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Wed Apr 27 12:16:14 BST 2011

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 11:43:36AM +0200, Richard Foley wrote:
> This sounds similar to the response I got when reporting a number of bugs in
> released software at a company which shall remain nameless.  The suggested fix
> was for me to:
>
> 	"change your operating system"...
>
> There's really no (polite) answer to that.

a: Had you previously paid them money for this software?

b: why are you still being nice enough not to name and shame them, so that
   they get the reputation, mindshare and customer base that they deserve?
   You're usually far more "Yorkshire" than that. Is Munich slowly changing
   you? :-)

because it's sounding very much like they *don't* actually "support" the
operating system that you were trying to use, so it would be better if their
lies on this matter were public to avoid other people having the same problems
that you did.

Nicholas Clark