Xcode 4.0.2 and XS modules

Richard Foley richard.foley at rfi.net
Wed Apr 27 15:25:49 BST 2011

a. No, they were paying me to develop a test suite...

b. Because I wouldn't want to be sued by ... oh, that was close ;-)

b.b. Probably spent too long "south of the border".

c. I agree, but this is the usual case of them developing for windoze and
exploder and not giving a flying f*** about the rest of the planet.  The usual
short term thinking that gives software development a bad name.

Ciao

Richard
--
Richard Foley