Reinstalling all modules on another perl

Mark Fowler mark at twoshortplanks.com
Thu Apr 28 08:02:08 BST 2011

Good morning List,

As recently mentioned I use Perlbrew for all my Perl needs on my Mac.
I'm currently running 5.12.3, but plan on moving to 5.14 as soon as it
comes out (actually, I'd quite like to try the release candidates
right now)

This will require me to reinstall all my modules. Now, I could do this
by writing some code to parse perllocal.pod and then using cpanm, but
I'm feeling lazy this morning (I haven't had tea yet, and hey, it's a
virtue) so I wondered if anyone else on the list already had some
magic invocation that works

Mark