Part-time Perl Developer Position based Reading, UK

Andrew Black andrew-perl08 at mail.black1.org.uk
Thu May 26 11:43:03 BST 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 10:44:21AM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> Second, you're engaging in puerile banter.  It can be avoided without
> being rude.

Whilst a lot of workplace converstaions might fit one of the words
puerile banter, I do find there are convetsations that are more useful
face to face rather than by telephone or email.

I have the option to work at home, but I don't do it much for a number
of reasons.  The dreaded conference call is one of them. I find it far
easier to make my point face to face standing in front of a whiteboard
then over the phone or other online method.
But some of my colleagues really thrive on it. Horses for courses.