beer? weekend of the 24th June in London

Mallory van Achterberg stommepoes at stommepoes.nl
Mon Jun 6 12:11:17 BST 2011

So, Bridge House at 18 Tower Bridge Road, London on Saturday evening
25th June? (DuckDuckGo brought up another Bridge House in London but
this one seemed correct)

I'm looking at the suggestions of Nicholas, and wondering who is best
as "sponsor" of this. I suppose first we'd have to know who thinks
they can make it... and of them, who's a good candidate.

cheers,
-Mallory