Smoking your own modules: What do you use?

Peter Vereshagin peter at vereshagin.org
Mon Jul 18 10:56:32 BST 2011

Hey Mr(s) london.pm show some good to me!
2011/07/18 10:21:10 +0100 Mark Fowler <mark at twoshortplanks.com> => To London.pm Perl M[ou]ngers :
MF> What I need to do is smoke my own modules before I release them to
MF> CPAN.  Ideally I'd like to smoke against multiple versions of Perl (in

I was impressed for this purpose with:

https://github.com/worldmind/perl-test-code-quality-template/

It includes the Devel::Cover, Kwalitee and many other adnvanced techniques. Of
course it should yell you if something's wrong with your MANIFEST.

You can also build a package for a distribution you like. Also, my latest perl
module's port was checked before commit with this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinderbox_(software)

although it's not a perl-based solution.

73! Peter pgp: A0E26627 (4A42 6841 2871 5EA7 52AB  12F8 0CE1 4AAC A0E2 6627)
--
http://vereshagin.org