Dear Git Users

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Jul 21 22:16:42 BST 2011

I have a single gigantic repo with all of my perl modules in. It should
really be broken up into a seperate repo for each module. I would also
like to move them to github. Does anyone have a recipe for this, which
won't lose any history? You may assume that I have no branches and
everything has always been in 'master'.

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

In Victorian times, when every man wore a beard the size of a yew,
Britain ruled the world. In the early 20th century, when the beard
was trimmed to a moustache, we scraped through two world wars but
lost an empire. Today, when Mach3 Turbo multi-blades are the norm,
our national pride derives largely from beating the Swedes at
Olympic cycling.

Grow a beard.  Your country needs you.