perlisalive.com?

Denny 2011 at denny.me
Tue Aug 9 13:02:15 BST 2011

On Tue, 2011-08-09 at 12:32 +0200, Anton Berezin wrote:
> Anyone has any idea who is behind the site?
>
> Perl might be alive, but admin at perlisalive.com is surely pretty dead.  :-/

Oops, sorry.  That should come to me, and did used to.  (Simon, could
you double-check that please?  It's possible it still redirects to my DC
address.)

The spam protection on the site is sadly lacking, it's on my to-do list.
I've deleted those comments for you.

Extra hands to help with comment moderation (rarely needed, the spam
problem isn't that bad) and writing content (please!) would be greatly
appreciated - anybody can contribute articles, via the link on the
right.

Cheers,
Denny