perlisalive.com?

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Tue Aug 9 13:18:16 BST 2011

Hi Denny,

On Tuesday 09 August 2011 13:02:15 Denny wrote:
> Extra hands to help with comment moderation (rarely needed, the spam
> problem isn't that bad) and writing content (please!) would be greatly
> appreciated - anybody can contribute articles, via the link on the
> right.

I'll happily assist with the moderation if you need.

I'll also consider submitting content whenever I blog about Perl-related stuff
too, if that would be welcomed.

--
David Precious  ("bigpresh")
http://www.preshweb.co.uk/

   "Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support
   it for the rest of your life". (Michael Sinz)