Writing About Perl

Pete Smith pete at cubabit.net
Tue Aug 23 12:24:05 BST 2011

I think that devs are interested in tools that let them get things up
and running with little effort, so perhaps an article explaining how
easy it is to use catalyst/dancer/mojo + dbic + plack (with a bit of
moose thrown in) using distro packages (cpan probably frustrates newbies
to perl if installation / tests fail) to get a web app up and running in
a few minutes.

That was the appeal of ruby and rails as far as I can make out.

Cheers,
Pete