Writing About Perl

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Aug 23 17:05:35 BST 2011

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 12:59:42PM +0200, Job van Achterberg wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-08-23 at 11:39 +0100, Dave Cross wrote:
> > So, purely hypothetically...
> > If a popular Linux magazine had given you the opportunity to write a
> > 3000 word article giving a practical project-based demonstration of
> > how Perl had moved on in the last ten years, what would you do? What
> > would you write about?
> Developments in Moose, modern web frameworks, influences of Perl 6?

None of those are of any interest to people not currently using perl.

Web frameworks in particular is "so what, what's so special about that?"

--
David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

  Your call is important to me.  To see if it's important to
  you I'm going to make you wait on hold for five minutes.
  All calls are recorded for blackmail and amusement purposes.