Writing About Perl

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Aug 23 17:11:02 BST 2011

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 03:25:25PM +0100, Dave Cross wrote:

> And most distros are far better at tracking newer versions of
> interesting CPAN modules these days. So I can't really see it being a
> problem.

I'm not sure they do a good job of tracking *interesting* modules.  They
might track frameworks like Catalyst and important things like
DBIx::Class and DateTime, but those aren't very interesting and don't
do much without the interesting but unpopular bits n pieces that
actually make your application unique.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

     I'm in retox