Anyone got a US iTunes account

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Sat Aug 27 16:25:02 BST 2011

On 27 Aug 2011, at 14:25, Andrew Beattie wrote:
> The trouble is that whilst I'm sure that your request is genuine, it is so close to a Western Union fraud or a cheque overpayment fraud that you really want to be asking someone that already knows and trusts you.

Well quite - it feels grubby. That's why I'm asking here - to maximise the likelihood of an intersection between "people who know me" and "people with a US iTunes account" :)

> I just bought a MacBook Pro from the the US store (because I needed it shipped to OWC in IL).  The system is so hard to get round that I ended up asking a favour from a friend who is a bank manager.  He changed the billing address on his own card(!)

Good favour! :)

I want to buy "Art & Copy" (http://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/art-copy/id367932152) and it's not available in the UK store.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten