London.pm Sichuan TianFu Buyi Thursday 1pm

Travis Basevi travis at cricinfo.com
Mon Sep 12 13:56:15 BST 2011

I won't make the lunch but thank you very much for the tip. I love
Szechuan and thought I knew Shepherd's Bush inside out, but obviously
not. Cheers again.

On 12/09/2011 09:36, Léon Brocard wrote:
> It's time to have another Sichuan lunch meeting. This restaurant has
> been mentioned on list before (it used to be called Bamboo House) - it
> does amazing (sometimes spicy) Sichuan dishes.
>
> London.pm Sichuan is a social event where we meet up every Thursday at
> 1pm at a different Sichuan restaurant, spend about an hour (and about
> £10 cash) eating tasty Sichuan food, then go our separate ways.
>
> TianFu Buyi
> Thursday 1pm
> 37-39 Bulwer Street
> W12 8AR
> Shephard's Bush Market,  Shephard's Bush Tube
> http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=W12+8AR
> http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Tian_Fu%2C_W12_8AR
> https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Szechuan_cuisine
>
> See you there! Léon

This email, including attachments may be privileged, confidential and is intended exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed may not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete it from your system.  Emails are not secure and may contain viruses.  No liability can be accepted for viruses that might be transferred by this email or any attachment.