Perl e-commerce?

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:33:09 BST 2011

My understanding is that you've been looking at front ends.  I know that Perl has rich sets of libraries for back end transactions, but for front end stuff you either need to roll your own (surprisingly economical with tools like Catalyst, Dancer, Mojo & co) or lash your perl code into one of the existing ecommerce front ends like what you have referred to below.