Impending arrival

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Fri Oct 7 12:10:57 BST 2011

On Fri, Oct 07, 2011 at 11:15:03AM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:

> I wouldn't touch 3, precisely because of nonsense like that.  Their
> network is rubbish even in the UK - so much so that they have roaming
> agreements *in the UK* - but roaming 3 customers don't get 3G.
>
> Another reason to not use them is that their name is rubbish.

So on that basis the approved-by-london.pm network is the one that isn't
sure whether its name is #ff5500 or #ff6600 ?

[or several other variants nearer the edges of its logo, at least the
version on its website. I'm a bit surprised that there is this much
variation. A long time ex-employer of mine was bloody sure that its (then)
new logo was Pantone Rhodamine Red: http://www.tnsglobal.com/
And yes, I think it's misnamed. "Improved Engine Red" would be better :-)
]

Nicholas Clark