Telecommuting

Simon Wilcox essuu at ourshack.com
Mon Dec 12 13:59:03 GMT 2011

On 12/12/2011 13:39, James Laver wrote:
> On 12 Dec 2011, at 13:04, Simon Wilcox<essuu at ourshack.com>  wrote:
>> That and the fact that many new graduate recruits don't use email much any more.
> [citation needed]

In that same article:

"They put on the table the fact that most of the young people that we
were hiring were not using email anymore after graduating from
universities.

They were instead mainly using instant messaging tools and social
networks like Facebook - and for most of them, when they joined Atos it
was first time they had ever worked with internal email tools like
[Microsoft] Outlook."

With Facebook making a grab for messaging, I could believe that this is
true.