lovefilm - spamming f-tards or decent employer?

Jacqui Caren jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 22 09:17:00 GMT 2011

Anyone else getting large volumes of UBE from lovefilm with the excuse
that it comes from a thirdy party so please dont blame us for the large
volume of abusive and desperate crap.

I know business is hard, but spamming via third parties and hitting
spamtraps and large numbers of role based business acocunts does not
impress very many and certains gets your business added to
traps.

Lovefilm is now on my shitlist for the next year.

Jacqui

Enjoy the latest blockbuster films this Christmas | Your Free 30 day pass

Enjoy the latest films now free
Sign up to LOVEFiLM for a special 30 day trial - enjoy great films on DVD, =
Blu-ray and watch online.=20
Entertainment at its best with first class post and no contracts.
Special 30 Day Trial - 70,000 titles to watch - start now

Dear Film Lover

We're giving you the gift of=C2=A030 days free LOVEFiLM, so you can enjoy r=
enting the very newest films and games.
You can also watch our exclusive titles instantly - such as Red and The Twi=
light Saga: Eclipse =E2=80=93 with our streaming=20
service on your PC, TV, PS3=E2=84=A2 and now also on your iPad=C2=AE. There=
  are thousands of great titles, like The Wrestler and Mr Nice,=20
and best of all you can watch them at no extra cost.

LOVEFiLM gives you access to over 70,000 titles across DVD, Blu-ray, Games =
and streaming such as Kung Fu Panda 2.=20
There are no late fees and you can cancel your free trial anytime. You also=
  get free first class post both ways for all rentals.=20
It only takes a few minutes, so sign up today.=20

Four ways to enjoy Britain's largest range of films and games BLU-RAY AND D=
VD - STREAMED TO PS3 - GAMES BY POST - WATCH ONLINE
Lovefilm's Terms and Conditions apply - see website for details. Registered=
  address: No.9, 6 Portal Way, London, W3 6RU.=20
Registered in England and Wales (no. 06528297). LOVEFiLM, the LOVEFiLM logo=
  and all other LOVEFiLM product or service names=20
are trademarks of LOVEFiLM International Ltd. =C2=A9 2011 LOVEFiLM UK Ltd. =
All Rights Reserved.

Wepost Incorporated.
Suite 4662, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US.=09=09=09=09=09=09=09

All communication is fully authorised.