Laptop Recommendation

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 10:51:14 GMT 2012

On 24/01/2012, at 9:34 PM, David Cantrell wrote:

> Just get a Mac.

I tend to agree.  Although I have not 'upgraded' to lion, as given that I'm running a glorified xterm[1], microsoft office[2] and web browser[3] launcher, I don't really see the point.

[1]  Yeah I could use mutt.  Right now I'm not, although I feel that I should care more about this than I do.
[2]  Which is the worst widely deployed software in the history of computers.  $boss[1] seems to think that I'm somewhat defective in holding this opinion.  However she's under the misapprehension my position is an opinion rather than a fact.
[3] Virtualbox works fine for needing to use IE given the current state of the market.